For parcels heavier than 30kg or larger than 175x78x58cm, MyParcel offers you the option to send pallet shipments. Parcels that are heavier than 50kg also need to be sent on a pallet. Below are the most important factors you need to consider when shipping pallets:
- Check that the pallet is in a good condition.
- Place heavy boxes at the bottom and stack the lighter boxes on top.
- Stack the boxes so that they form one unit.
- Make sure that no products are sticking out of the pallet.
- Seal the pallet for extra stability during transport.
- If necessary, reinforce the corners with cardboard corner protectors.