- Linking and using the link is free and will remain free.
- Create shipping labels for all your orders automatically.
- You decide the shipping costs you charge your customer.
- Smooth integration that will not affect your Shopify webshop’s performance.
- Hand over your parcels at 3,500 PostNL locations straight away.
- No contract or subscription required, because you only pay for the parcels you actually send.
How to link your Shopify webshop to MyParcel.
You can link your Shopify webshop to MyParcel in just a few simple steps. Once you have linked your webshop, you can start using all our services for your webshop straight away!
- 1. Log into your Shopify webshop environment.
- 2. Go to ‘Apps’ in your Shopify environment.
- 3. Click ‘Go to the Shopify App Store’ in the top right-hand corner.
- 4. Select the correct shop.
- 5. Type ‘MyParcel’ into the search bar and click ‘Enter’.
- 6. Click the ‘MyParcel NL’ app and then ‘Add app’.
- 7. Then go to ‘Apps’ > ‘Installed apps’ > ‘MyParcel NL’ to open the MyParcel plug-in. Click ‘Settings’ in the top left-hand corner to configure the plug-in.
- 8. Copy the API key from your MyParcel account. You can find this in your MyParcel account, near the sign > ‘Shop settings’ > ‘General’. You may not be able to see the API key yet, because it needs to be ‘generated’ first. Click ‘Generate API key’ and copy the API key.
9. Place the API key in the ‘Key’ field under ‘API settings’.
10. Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
11. Your Shopify webshop is now linked to MyParcel.
12. For information about setting up other components, please refer to this manual.
We have helped these Shopify webshops before you.
“I was not happy with the service provided by my previous shipping platform. Since switching to MyParcel, I have saved lots of costs and received help when I have had questions and problems.”
If you have any questions, we’re here to help.
We’ll be happy to help if you can’t work out how to link your Shopify webshop to MyParcel. Our IT support team will be happy to help! You can also contact us with any other questions. Please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon!