- Linking and using the link is and will remain free.
- Create shipping labels for all your orders automatically.
- Linking is an easy process using the API key.
- Dutch and Belgian customers can integrate delivery options at their webshop’s checkout in a few simple steps - and at no extra charge.
- You decide the shipping costs you charge your customer.
- Linking your WooCommerce webshop to MyParcel does not affect your webshop’s performance.
- Hand over your parcels at 3,500 PostNL locations straight away.
- No contract or subscription required, because you only pay for the parcels you actually send.
How to link your WooCommerce webshop to MyParcel.
You can link your WooCommerce webshop to MyParcel in just a few simple steps. Once you have linked them, you can start using all our services for your webshop straight away!
- Log into your WooCommerce webshop environment.
- In WordPress, go to the menu ‘Plug-ins’ > ‘New plug-in’.
- Type ‘MyParcel’ into the search bar and click ‘Search’.
- Select the WooCommerce MyParcel plug-in and click ‘Install now’. The plug-in will now be downloaded and installed.
- Once the download is complete, click ‘Enable plug-in’.
- Then, in the left-hand menu, go to ‘WooCommerce’ > ‘MyParcel’ to configure the MyParcel plug-in.
- Copy the API key from your MyParcel account. You can find this in your MyParcel account, near the sign > ‘Shop settings’ > ‘General’. You may not be able to see the API key yet, because it needs to be ‘generated’ first. Click ‘Generate API key’ and copy the API key.
- Place the API key in the ‘Key’ field under ‘API settings’.
- Click ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the page.
- Your WooCommerce webshop is now linked to MyParcel.
We have helped these WooCommerce webshops before you.
“I was not happy with the service provided by my previous shipping platform. Since switching to MyParcel, I have saved lots of costs and received help when I have had questions and problems.”