checks the status of their order several times on a Track & Trace page
unique visitors per month who visit the Track & Trace page more than 2 times
of consumers have a need for detailed Track & Trace information
Keeping your customers updated on Track and Trace.
Within MyParcel’s shipping platform, you can design a personalised Track and Trace mail and page. The Track and Trace mail will be sent to your customer as soon as the shipment is dispatched. The mail contains the Track and Trace link that points to your personalised Track and Trace page, where your customers can easily follow the Track and Trace. Personalise the Track and Trace page with…
- Your own logo.
- The corporate identity colours of your web shop.
- Posts from your Instagram or Twitter timeline.
- A promotional banner with your own image and link of your choice.
- A link to a page where you collect all your reviews.
- A button that allows your customer to create their own return label.
How do you track a shipment through your account?
Simple! Once you have created a shipment via your MyParcel account, you will find the shipment in your ‘Shipments overview’. Then click on the shipment to view DHL’s Track and Trace information. You can keep your customers informed about the status of their shipment via your personal Track and Trace mail and page.
Changing DHL deliveries.
Once a shipment is on its way, your customers can choose from the following options via DHL’s Track and Trace:
- Agreed location: The parcel will be delivered to an agreed location.
- DHL drop-off location: The parcel will be delivered to a DHL drop-off location near your customer.