of consumers view the returns policy before making a purchase.
of consumers value information on the status of their return shipment.
75 – 100%
of online shoppers do not return to an online store after a bad returns experience.
How do I design my customised returns page?
Log into your account. Go to your account settings and click ‘Portal’ for the relevant webshop. Make sure ‘Enable portal’ is set to ‘Yes’.
Select a subdomain and accent colour. Upload a logo. Selecting a subdomain is mandatory, whereas setting an accent colour and logo is optional.
→ These settings do not apply if you have already set your own Track & Trace page settings.
Scroll down to the ‘Returns page’ section and set ‘Enable returns page’ to ‘Yes’. Then enter the text that needs to be displayed on your returns page. If you would also like to provide the text in another language, you can select one of the options. For some languages, the standard translation is available.
Scroll down further and check that your contact details and social media accounts have been entered correctly. When you have entered this information, it will be displayed at the bottom of your returns page.
Save the changes by clicking ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page. Click ‘Return’ at the top of the right-hand screen to view a sample of your returns page. Click ‘Open in new window’ to view an enlarged image of your returns page.
If you would also like to design your own Track & Trace page, click here.
The benefits for you.
An efficient returns process keeps your customers happy, results in higher conversion and increases your customers’ engagement.
The simpler your returns policy, the sooner you will have the products back and be able to sell them again.
With an automated returns process, you make the process easy for both yourself and your customer and you save lots of time.
A positive returns experiences makes consumers up to three times more likely to make repeat purchases.
- Confidence in your webshop will increase, making customers more loyal and more likely to come back.
Changing your return email.
You can easily send return labels to customers through the return email. We have already set up the return email for you, but you can change it to suit your needs.
- Log into your account.
- Go to your account settings and click ‘Return’ for the relevant webshop.
- Scroll down and click ‘Personalise your return email’.
- A list will appear specifying all countries for which the MyParcel Returns Service is available. We have drawn up a return email for these countries. If you would like to change the return email, click the icon for the relevant country.
- A new window will open, where you can change the subject line and text of the email.
→ The codes that you can enter into your email to provide specific information are listed under ‘Email codes’.
- Once you are happy with your return email, click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page. Your customers will then receive a customised email when you send them a return label.