With MyParcel, you can offer your customers flexible delivery options at your webshop’s checkout. Your customers can then decide for themselves where and when they receive their parcel. One of the flexible delivery options is evening delivery. If your customer selects evening delivery, the parcel will be delivered in the evening between 6pm and 10pm. If you create a shipping label manually in the back office, you can also select evening delivery.
Conditions for evening delivery.
- Only available for parcels with destinations in the Netherlands.
- Evening deliveries take place on Monday to Friday evenings between 6pm and 10pm.
- Parcels are only delivered to the recipient.
- The evening delivery option can be combined with Signature for receipt or insured parcel.
- Always deliver your parcels to a PostNL location the day before the delivery date. Parcels that you return hand over sooner will also be delivered sooner. For Monday delivery you need to hand over your parcels at a PostNL location on Saturday.
- If the first delivery attempt fails, the parcel will be taken to the nearest PostNL location.
- Evening delivery is currently available for 90% of addresses in the Netherlands.
For evening deliveries, there is an additional fee on top of the standard rate for your parcel shipment.
€1.34 exc. VAT
Setting up evening delivery for your shipment.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the back office.
- Enter the recipient’s address details.
- Click ‘Select adjusted delivery’.
- Select the required delivery option and date.
- Save the shipment, download the shipping label, print it out and stick it onto the shipment.
- Deliver your parcel to a PostNL location or have it collected by the Collection Service.