Conditions for collection from a PostNL location.
- Only available for parcels with destinations in the Netherlands.
- Parcels delivered to PostNL locations can be collected from 3pm onwards.
- A Signature upon receipt is automatically included.
- A parcel can be collected from a PostNL location up to seven days after delivery. After that, the parcel is returned to the sender.
- Parcels that you hand over on working days before collection time are delivered within the Netherlands to the relevant PostNL location on the next working day. On Saturdays, only parcels that you drop off before 3pm are delivered on Mondays.
- Using the Track & Trace code or the PostNL App, your customer can see that the parcel has been delivered and can be collected.
For collections from PostNL locations, there is an additional fee on top of the standard rate for your parcel shipment.
Setting up collection from a PostNL location.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the back office.
- Enter the recipient’s address details.
- Click ‘Select adjusted delivery’.
- Click ‘Collect’.
- Select the preferred PostNL location for €0.
- Save the shipment, download the shipping label, print it out and stick it onto the shipment.
- Deliver your parcel to a PostNL location or have it collected by the Collection Service.
Pick-up points in Belgium.
A number of pick-up point are also available for shipments to Belgium. This means that Belgian customers can choose to have their parcels delivered to a pick-up point. With PostNL’s location finder, you can easily check which Belgian pick-up points can be selected.
You can offer Belgian PostNL pick-up points as a delivery option with the help of: