Terms and conditions for sending an insured parcel within the Netherlands.
- Only available for parcels with destinations within the Netherlands.
- The ‘Signature upon receipt’ and ‘Deliver to recipient only’ shipping options are included.
- If an insured shipment gets damaged, click here to submit your claim for damages.
- If an insured parcel is reported missing, information on what to do is available here.
Rates for sending insured parcels.
|Insured up to||Rate|
|€ 100||+ € 0.62|
|€ 250||+ € 1.04|
|€ 500||+ € 1.71|
|Insurance up to € 5.000,- (per € 500,-)||+ € 1.71|
Setting up insured parcel shipments.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the backoffice.
- Enter the recipient’s address details.
- Click ‘Change shipping options’.
- Select ‘Insured’.
- Select the purchase value for which you want to insure the shipment. *
- Save the shipment, download and print the shipping label, and stick it to the shipment.
- Drop off your parcel at a PostNL location or have it collected by the Collection Service.
* In case of a credit, the credited amount will be maximized to the purchase value (excl VAT).