No-answer return from PostNL.
With the ‘No-answer return’ shipping option, parcels are returned to the returns address straight after an unsuccessful delivery attempt, instead of being dropped off at a nearby PostNL location. No-answer returns are mainly used when sending parcels containing items with limited shelf life or very expensive products.
Conditions for no-answer return.
- Only available for parcels you want to send within the Netherlands.
- Parcels are returned after one unsuccessful delivery attempt.
Costs for no-answer return.
For a non-answer return, there is an additional fee on top of the standard rate for your parcel shipment.
Setting up no-answer return.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the back office.
- Enter the recipient’s address details.
- Under Shipping options, select No-answer return.
- Save the shipment, download the shipping label, print it out and stick it onto the shipment.
- Deliver your parcel to a PostNL location or have it collected by the Collection Service.
All shipping options from PostNL.
Delivery to recipient
Your parcel will only be delivered to the address provided on the shipping label.
18+ age check
The deliverer checks whether the person to whom the shipment is handed over is 18 years of age or older.