Conditions for no-answer return.
- Only available for parcels you want to send within the Netherlands.
- Parcels are returned after one unsuccessful delivery attempt.
Costs for no-answer return.
For a non-answer return, there is an additional fee on top of the standard rate for your parcel shipment.
Setting up no-answer return.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the back office.
- Enter the recipient’s address details.
- Under Shipping options, select No-answer return.
- Save the shipment, download the shipping label, print it out and stick it onto the shipment.
- Deliver your parcel to a PostNL location or have it collected by the Collection Service.