MyParcel is multilingual! To celebrate this, we will be giving away three copies of the book ‘The End of Online Shopping’ among our international customers. Read on for more information about the giveaway, how to participate and when we will be announcing the winners. Enter now by completing the form on this page!
Giveaway: three copies of ‘The End of Online Shopping’
In this book, writer Wijnand Jongen (CEO Thuiswinkel.org) takes you through the developments of online retail and the effects of digitisation. Learn more about how our 24/7 connectivity has changed consumer behaviour and the challenges it brings for modern-day businesses. Fill out your details below to enter! We will announce the winners on 9 July.
Deadline give-away: 8 July 2020, 11.59pm.
Entering the giveaway
Fill out your details here and enter the giveaway for the book ‘The End of Online Shopping’. Only forms completed in full will be included in the draw.
- Participation in giveaways is free of charge. Participants must be 16 or older.
- The backoffice language must be set to English.
- To enter, you need to complete the participation form in full, including a valid email address.
- You may only participate in each giveaway once.
- The giveaway winner will be selected through an impartial draw.
- For giveaways in collaboration with third parties, the details entered (name and email address) will be shared with the other party.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be included in the draw.
- The giveaway winner will receive a personal message by email and announced on MyParcel’s social media channels.