The benefits of the Shopware 6 plugin.
- Create shipping labels for all your orders automatically, in bulk or per order.
- Installing and using the link is and remains free.
- You can quickly and easily install the link using the API key.
- You decide the shipping costs you charge your customer.
- No contract or subscription. You only pay for the parcels you actually send.
- You work from your own trusted Shopware environment.
- For each shipment, you send Track & Trace emails to your customer automatically.
How to link your Shopware 6 webshop to MyParcel.
- Check whether your Shopware 6 account is already linked to your webshop.
- In order to view the plugins you have purchased, make sure you are logged into your webshop through your Shopware account. To do this, go to Settings → System → Plugins.
- Once you have purchased the MyParcel plugin through the Shopware store, you will be able to find it in the plugin summary and install it by going to Settings → System → Plugins → Purchases.
- The link is now established and ready to use.
This is what other webshops say about us.
“I was not happy with the service provided by my previous shipping platform. Since switching to MyParcel, I have saved lots of costs and received help when I have had questions and problems.”
More information? You can contact us 6 days per week!
For more information about the Shopware link or help with creating the link to MyParcel, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. The IT support team is ready to help you.